Saturday, 6 August 2011

Credit Rating: United States of Americ+

I've always preferred Uncle Remus to Uncle Sam


Credit Rating Agency, Standard & Poor (not the best name for such an agency, IMHO), has downgraded US government credit rating from AAA to AA+ with a downward trend because of fears that the recently agreed deficit reducution measures are insuffient,

I blame Barack Ob+m@.  I'm afraid I won't have any sympathy for the United States until they reach the state they forced Britain into in late 1940, ie bankruptcy, all gold reserves gone and foreign assets sold to American buyers at fire sale prices in order to buy second-rate munitions to keep the war going until America had rearmed itself.

1 comment:

James Higham said...

1940? I don't remember much from that year, I'm afraid.