Monday, 12 July 2010

Gordon Brown Portrait

Apparently, the House of Commons Shredding and Pissing Away Money Committee or something like it wanted a portrait of alleged former Prime Minister Gordon "Bonar Law" Brown. He refused, presumably for the same reason that bank robbers wear stockings on their heads. At least he won't need plastic surgery to complete the Witless Protection Scheme change of identity that he was granted in return for surrendering peacefully after the five day siege in 10 Downing Street following the recent election and appointment of LibDems to government.

Here's two pictures of our beloved leader that I did myself. I can't claim to be a proper artist because I haven't been paid for it with other people's money. I describe my style as mainstream talentless derivatism. Notice the absence of draughtmanship and any appreciation of colour and shadow.




No comments: