Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Apparently Carbon Trading Saves Polar Bears

I enjoy surfing the interweb and then drilling down because one finds unexpected little nuggets of truth and insight that help illuminate my darkand miserable world. For example just by looking on the Guardian website, I found this article about Ed Miliband, son of the late millionaire Marxist Ralph Miliband. I then found this article with an interesting quote from James Lovelock about carbon trading. And then I came upon this report.
Isn't it depressing that with all the alleged opportunities for money to be made by green technology I can't find a report of wind turbines being stolen to order? It would appear that the sine qua non of every green energy business plan is subsidy. I would feel happier about the whole industry if the people behind these schemes weren't millionaires.

No comments: