Saturday, 31 January 2009

The Apostles Creed Abolished At Sandhurst: A Replacement?

His Grace Archbishop Cranmer has dealt with this definitively and at length.

How above this for a new creed:

Throw the grenade
And not the pin.
Stab, twist, withdraw.
If in doubt
Make a brew.
I believe in the value of fighting this war
Against people who despise all of my values
Yet who will be claiming a council house and benefits in England before I get home.
Because they have a well-founded fear of persecution in their homeland.
My kit is adequate but at the expense of units not in theatre.
If I am wounded or I die
I will not be visited in hospital or rehab by the politicians who lied to send me here,
Nor will they pause a moment to mourn my death as they phone X Factor contestants.
The locals are shooting again.
Oh F***

No comments: