Friday, 21 November 2008

A Brilliant Weblog: Old Holborn

I reckon this is the best, angriest and truest blog I have read for a long while and heartily recommend it to everyone who isn't offended by a teensy bit of justified swearing but is "Mad as Hell and [ ] won't put up with it" it being the ruination of our once great and decent nation and society - the Peter Finch clip is there, just scroll down.
Honestly, if it wasn't for important questions like Yorkshire Puddings, I would stop blogging and just read Old Holborn instead.

6 comments:

Old Holborn said...

Many thanks. Much appreciated

killemallletgodsortemout said...

OH says, most eloquently, what many people feel about this once great and proud country.

More power to his elbow.

Womble On Tour said...

He's the kind of blogger Hazzel Blears hates, which is a good sign.
Even I've started swearing since reading his blog, so the message of libertarian profanity is spreading.

Gallimaufry said...

Thank goodness he has integrity about quality control and hasn't linked to the crap on this blog as a courtesy. I'll start swearing if he does.

William Gruff said...

I do hope not G. The occasional expletive can be effective but habitual swearing demeans the blogger and his readers, in my humble opinion, of course.

Thud said...

There are things about OH I don't like...but at the moment it is hard to argue against him as his anger is well articulated and keenly directed.