Tuesday, 5 August 2008

And This Is A Holiday?!!!

Sally in Norfolk is a lovely blog as I can vicariously enjoy a walking and cycling holiday in the Switzerland without the depressing need to travel, to do something everyday and the most depressing need to return home (until one returns home). I don't like going away for holidays for those reasons and instead enjoy watching documentaries. I may not experience things at first hand but then neither do I have to put up with uncomfortable heat, humidity and insect life. But read this post and you might begin to agree with me.
Many thanks Sally. Enjoy your holiday and come back to England safe and sound. Don't forget the Toblerone!

3 comments:

sally in norfolk said...

home safe now but missing the mountains already....
Thanks for the link and glad you enjoyed my holiday with me.... :-)

Wolfie said...

Toblerone? I hope she brings something back a bit more exciting than that. Switzerland has some seriously superior chocolate on offer.

CherryPie said...

Mmmm! Chocolate :-)