Sunday, 20 April 2008

Francoise Hardy

I found that listening to French music and watching French films helped get my ear in to understand spoken French better when studying for my French O Level many years ago. Plus, French films on the telly then tended to have more nudity (because French=artistic less was censored presumably). Quite an important reason when you're sixteen.

Anyway, ecoutez et repetez as we used to say. First, La maison ou j'ai grandi:








Next, Tous les Garcons et les Filles:



So,hopefully, you'll now go and buy lots of Francoise Hardy CDs, DVDs and MP3 downloads.

I got a B grade by the way.

1 comment:

Toque said...

I can see the attraction.

I notice that you link to the Witanagemot Club. If you would like to be added to the blogroll just send me an email gpy1973@yahoo.co.uk and let me know.